Made from dried and ground moringa leaves, the powder has a mild flavor with a slightly earthy taste, so it works well with many different recipes. Moringa powder is easy to find online and in healthy grocery store chains. Try Moringa with Chia Seeds.
MORINGA-THE GREEN SUPER FOOD
Moringa oleifera is the most nutritional plant that is present on Mother Earth often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree.
Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. It also has antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Asthma. Early research shows that taking 3 grams of moringa twice daily for 3 weeks reduces the severity of asthma symptoms and improves lung function in adults with mild to moderate asthma.
- Diabetes. Taking moringa powder or capsules also helps reduce post-meal blood sugar levels in people with diabetes not taking medications for diabetes.
- HIV/AIDS. Early research shows that taking moringa leaf powder with each meal for 6 months might increase body mass index (BMI) but does not appear to improve immune function.
- High levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia). The effect of moringa on lowering cholesterol levels is very clear. Research shows daily use of moringa is very visible in fatty liver and in losing weight.
- Constipation and Stomach issues. Moringa is well known for its effectiveness Common digestive disorders include gastroesophageal reflux disease, cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, and hiatal hernia. The most common symptoms of digestive disorders include bleeding, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Breast-feeding. Research regarding the effects of moringa on increasing breast milk production is viable. Some early research shows that moringa increases milk production after one week of use. It’s very clear that moringa is beneficial when used for longer periods of time.
- A condition caused by a poor diet or the body’s inability to absorb nutrients. Early research shows that adding moringa powder to food for 2 months helps improve weight in malnourished children.
- Symptoms of menopause. Early research shows that adding fresh moringa to food for 3 months improves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and sleeping problems in healthy, postmenopausal women.
- Vitamin A deficiency. Early research shows that adding moringa powder to your daily routine helps increase vitamin A levels in people with low levels of vitamin A.
- A mild form of gum disease (gingivitis).
- Athlete’s foot (Tinea pedis).
- Certain infections (opportunistic infections) in people with HIV/AIDS.
- Heart disease.
- Heart failure and fluid build-up in the body (congestive heart failure or CHF).
- High blood pressure.
- Increasing sexual desire in healthy people.
- Infection of the intestines by parasites.
- Kidney stones.
- Low levels of red blood cells in people with a long-term illness.
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- Seizure disorder (epilepsy).
- Skin infections.
- Stomach ulcers.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the stomach (gastritis).
- Wound healing.
- Other conditions.
How to use moringa powder.
- Add it to your morning green smoothie.
- For lunches or other meals, it can also be sprinkled into hummus, guacamole, soups, salads, avocado toast, or sweet potato toast.
- Try baking it into treats like zucchini bread, or mixed into your favorite energy balls.
- Finally, use the powder like matcha and whisk it into hot water for a caffeine-free coffee substitute.
- Moringa-infused teas are also common (try Traditional Medicinal Organic Moringa With Spearmint & Sage or Republic of Tea Organic Moringa SuperHerb). It’s even been showing up in the chip aisle (try Vegan Rob’s Moringa Puffs).
Storage Info: Refrigeration is not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
CAVEMAN ORGANICS ™
Distributed and packed by Caveman Organics PVT LTD.
200 gm, 400 gm, 600 gm