Fatwat about AAB e ZAM ZAM
- One of the miracles of ZamZam water is its ability to satisfy both thirst and hunger.
- Nabi Muhammad S.A.W said: the best water on the face of the earth is the water of ZamZam; it is a kind of food and a healing from sickness.
- If applied to the eyes it will brighten the eyesight.
- Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said: "ZamZam water is a lavish meal and a great healer," and, "ZamZam water is what one intends to drink it for." Thus, it is a Sunnah to Drink ZamZam water, wash with it, and splash it on a sick person.
- So you should know what you want to gain by drinking this water.
- More recently, in the last few decades, scientists have collected samples of ZamZam water and found certain peculiarities that make water healthier, like a higher level of calcium.
The ZamZam Well (Arabic: بِئْرُ زَمْزَمَ) is well located within the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, 20 m (66 ft) east of the Kaaba, the holiest place in Islam. ... Millions of pilgrims visit the well each year while performing the Hajj or Umrah pilgrimages in order to drink its water.
The well of ZamZam water is located in Masjid Al-Haram in Mecca. This is the purest form of water on the earth. People have been taking water from this well for ages. There are so many benefits of Aab e zam zam.
Cure the Sick
Bibi Ayesha (R.A.) reported that she took ZamZam water home with her in bottles, and said, “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) took some of it away with him, and he used to pour it on the sick and give it to them to drink.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 4/37).
CAVEMAN ORGANICS ™
Distributed by Caveman Organics PVT LTD.
2 Bottles, 7 Bottles, 12 Bottles, Carton (24 Bottles)